915 Rue d'Espagne
An event dedicated to all stakeholders in the medtech ecosystem
From innovation to medical electronics: X-FAB, an enabling partner
Thursday, October 17th, 2019 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
– Hôtel NH Lyon Airport, Lyon –
If you are a medtech company or a value chain stakeholder in this industry, you may already be aware that “off the shelf” microelectronic solutions are not readily available for your special application. Indeed, you are faced with the challenges of
– finding a suitable technology for your application
– engaging with design engineers to develop your integrated circuits
– ensuring bio compatibility of your device, typically requiring unusual materials
– integrating electronics with optical or mechanical components
– organizing special purpose miniature packaging…
If this is the case, invest one day of your time to meet X-FAB Semiconductor Foundries, Europe’s leading specialty foundry at the edge of innovation for the medical market:
– A trusted manufacturing partner offering best in class technologies for medical applications
– Complying to the highest quality standards
– Supported by a specialized partner network for the design and supply chain management of medical IC products
Program of the Day:
– X-FAB introduction including an overview of semiconductor products manufactured for medical applications in the area of invasive medical electronics, medical imaging or Microfluidics
– Presentations of advanced medical devices from Europe’s leading medical companies and research organizations
– Networking with X-FAB experts and medical partners in order to accelerate technical and business collaboration along the value chain from medical OEM down to component R&D and manufactures
We are looking forward to hearing about your application and exploring with you how X-FAB’s technologies and capabilities can help to develop your product ideas for
– Neuro-stimulators, -sensors and –prosthetics
– Ultrasonic transducers and receivers
– X-Ray image sensors
– DNA sequencers, cell sorters and patch clamps
– Lab-on Chip applications
– Your own innovative applications
Save the date for the X-FAB Tech & Biz Day:
Please join us in Lyon on October 17th, 2019.
Registration will open by mid of August, if you have any questions about the event please feel free to contact us at : email@example.com
Rudi De Winter, CEO
Jens Kosch, CTO
Luigi Di Capua, VP Product Marketing
Volker Herbig, VP Business Unit MEMS
Thomas Hartung, VP Sales
Dirk Drescher, CEO X-FAB France
Ulrich Bretthauer, Senior Product Marketing Manager Medical
Pascal Louis, Director Process Development
Joerg Doblaski, Director Design Support
Gabriel Kittler, Innovation Manager
X-FAB is the leading specialty foundry group for analog/mixed-signal semiconductor technologies with a clear focus on automotive, industrial, and medical applications. As a specialty foundry, X-FAB provides manufacturing and strong design support services to its customers that design analog/mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs) and other semiconductor devices for use in their own products or the products of their customers.
As a pure-play foundry X-FAB manufactures ICs based on designs created by its customers or third parties in cooperation and mostly based on X-FAB’s portfolio of modular, highly specialized proprietary process technologies and IP.
The X-FAB group has an established track record, with over 25 years of experience providing proprietary manufacturing processes, advanced design and engineering support offerings. Excellent service, remarkable responsiveness and reliability as well as first-class technical support, that’s what X-FAB stands for. X-FAB’s analog-digital integrated circuits (mixed-signal ICs), sensors and micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) are manufactured at six production facilities in Germany, France, Malaysia and the U.S. X-FAB employs about 4,000 people worldwide. For more information, please visit www.xfab.com
MEDICALPS is a healthcare industry cluster (biotechnologies, medical devices, e-heath) in the heart of French Alps. MEDICALPS accelerates the time to international market and enhances connections within the local healthcare ecosystem.
About DSP Valley
DSP Valley is an independent cluster of excellence in smart electronic systems and embedded technology solutions. DSP Valley groups 100+ members: universities, research institutes and companies, from small start-ups, over SMEs to large international groups with a local R&D activity. DSP Valley offers its members a networking platform that allows them to explore each other’s expertise and that stimulates innovation by exploiting complementarities.
Minalogic is a global innovation cluster for digital technologies based in France’s Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region. Minalogic gathers 400 members, among which 300 innovative SMEs/startups as well as the leading-egde research labs and universities in the digital technologies area. The cluster supports its innovative ecosystem by facilitating networking, fostering collaborative R&D, and accelerating business growth of its members. The products and services developed by its members address all industries, from ICT and healthcare to energy and advanced manufacturing.