PX’Therapeutics and Promise Advanced Proteomics are the biotech subsidiaries of Aguettant pharmaceutical group, respectively founded in 2000 and 2010.
We are expert in bioproduction and analysis of proteins and antibodies and our services offer is divided as follow: 1) Bioproduction of recombinant proteins and monoclonal antibodies for R&D purposes 2) Thorough characterization of proteins and monoclonal antibodies by mass spectrometry (R&D grade) 3) Absolute quantification of proteins and monoclonal antibodies by LC-MS in complex biological samples (serum, blood, etc.) We work with pharmaceutical and biotech companies as well as with academic institutions.
Our intern will assist the Business Development Team. He/She will support the Team by:
• Promoting our services offer through customized emailing and phoning campaigns to biotech companies, pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions. Following-up with leads.
• Supporting the Team in the preparation of scientific and business conferences
• Performing market research studies
• Performing scientific and competitive intelligence
• Updating the CRM database (Customer Relationship Management)
• Improving the business development marketingtools and commercial presentations
• Improving the company social media presence
• Dual skills in Biology/Biochemistry/Pharmacy and Marketing/Sales/Trading (Ms. Degree and/or MBA Degree)
• Good knowledge of the biotech market
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good relational abilities andorganizational skills
• Dynamic, pro-active and creative
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and ability to use scientific databases
Location: Grenoble, France
Duration: at least 6 months
Please send your resume and covering letter by email at firstname.lastname@example.org– ref “BD intern”