Smart City Live Brokerage Event
An online event that combines a full-day television broadcast including interviews, debates, and success stories, with a second day featuring workshops, sessions, and side events.
Smart City Live 2020
This year Smart City becomes an online event: Smart City Live, a one-shot, innovative edition happening digitally on November 17 – 18, 2020.
The new Smart City Live will consist of a full-day, broadcast television show on day one, with interviews, debates, and success stories focusing on how COVID-19 has impacted cities and is redefining citizens’ normality, plus a program on day two featuring workshops, sessions, and side events, which will gather key players and global institutions to tackle the challenges beyond the short-term impact of the pandemic.
Connect with industry leaders and public stakeholders at the 7th edition of the Smart City Brokerage Event. In this edition the brokerage event will be virtual.
- Future challenges in urban mobility
- Technologies to address urban challenges and health crisis
- Redesigning cities and urban living
- Challenges and opportunities of the economic recovery
- Resilient infrastructures and urban environment to build back better
- The future of retail in a digital era