Fluoptics is a young company, located in Grenoble, which develops and markets innovative solutions in the field of fluorescence image guided surgery. Our customers are surgeons within hospitals. They buy our products as our very innovative solutions help them conduct safe procedures and improve their patient outcomes.
Main missions of the internship:
- Know how in digital marketing to set up digital marketing campaigns
- Contribute to build the new digital marketing strategy
- Assist with updating the web site, the commercial material and the newsletter in relation with the marketing and sales team
- Support community management and company image in social networks (Youtube, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.)
- Support sales prospection by identifying, qualifying and contacting customers
Secondary missions of the internship:
- Market researches – Fluorescence market identification to develop the qualitative market
- Competitor and sales monitoring
- Clinical application engineer by organizing and performing demonstrations
- Digital marketing tools
- Ability to work in a small team
- Fluent in English and in French
- Management of Microsoft office tools: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
You like experiencing a start-up spirit, in a small team, with strong customer focus orientation.
You are very rigorous. You are also interested in working with surgeons and scientists and in the medical field.
Period: minimum 6 months (From September 2020, can be flexible depending on student program calendar)
Location: Grenoble – on CEA site (Rue des Martyrs)