You are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and wish to participate in the development of a fast-growing biotech?
You wish to promote technical life science services to chemists and biologists involved in cancer drug discovery throughout Europe/USA/Japan?
We have a unique opportunity for you to work in an exciting environment while boosting your career.
Inovotion is a biotech company dedicated to the fight against cancer. Our R&D teams provide support to scientists in their Drug Discovery research. Thanks to our unique in vivo testing technologies, we carry out contract research without animal experimentation. Inovotion is at the heart of top-tier innovation in drug discovery through international and multicultural interactions with leading scientists. Located in a pleasant and accessible setting at Biopolis on Grenoble’s healthcare research campus, Inovotion is part of a dynamic environment of young, innovative Biotech and Medtech companies. Thanks to an agile organization that favours cross-functionality, training, excellence, modern management and talent development, we have been growing for 8 years and are proud to now have over 14 employees.
Within this dynamic and stimulating context, we are recruiting a Business Developer for our commercial department.
Inovotion is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from all backgrounds.
To increase its notoriety and turnover, INOVOTION is looking for a new business developer.:
As a business developer, you oversee implementing commercial actions to develop the company’s overall revenues in Europe. You evolve in an international environment, and you must be able to convince in English during physical or telephone appointments on anti-cancer drug development subjects.
You work under the supervision of the Sales Director and work with the other Business Developers.
Based in Grenoble with regular business trips.
- Sell Inovotion’s services to customers such as biotechs, pharma companies and academics
- Manage your overall sales pipeline: prospection (emailing, phoning, incoming requests, meetings, and videoconferences), client needs analysis, quotation processes (often tailored quotes), negotiation, closing and after-sales.
- Elaboration of the commercial action plan and achievement of this commercial action, in line with the Sales Director and Business Development team.
- Build long-term business relations with universities, biotechs and pharma companies.
- Regular reports of business activity
- Identification, selection, and participation in congress/events
- Participate in improving marketing support: website, poster, booklet, etc…,
- Competitive intelligence
- At least a Master’s degree in biology, completed by a business degree
- Ideally 1-3 years of experience in a similar position in the drug discovery/drug development field. The position is open for young graduates.
- Strong skills in spoken business English and French
- Excellent sales skills including prospection, public presentation and communication, negotiating, listening, and closing.
- Ability to translate customer needs into a meaningful proposal or statement of work.
- Understanding contract negotiation is required (Confidential Agreement, Master Service Agreement, Research Agreement)
- Qualifications: open mind, customer-oriented, start-up spirit, autonomous, adaptation and, rigorous
- Depending on experience
- Fixed + Bonus
- Based in La Tronche (Grenoble, France) with business trips.
- Home office is possible.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org