Looking for a new challenge? We are seeking for a permanent position a talented and highly motivated R&D Operations Manager, to join us and to lead the preclinical developement project.
THE ELEMENT Biotechnology is a MedTech company based in Grenoble and aiming to transform the fight against neurodegenerative diseases.
We are developing an implantable medical device for a neuroprotective therapy for Parkinson’s disease. We are looking for talents to come and join our ambitious team. In close collaboration with the scientific officer, you will significantly contribute to the preclinical development strategy of a neuroprotective therapy for Parkinson’s disease; you will drive pre-clinical validation, coordinate and track project execution and progress.
- Within the multidisciplinary project team, you are responsible to plan, coordinate, track and oversee preclinical Roadmap: preclinical activities, tasks and studies from target to clinical trials application (Work will cover development, animal experiments, characterization, experimental reports)
- You manage project resources, timelines, budget and milestones according to project plan, integrate data-driven changes in a flexible and effective manner
- You support the supervision and management of CROs including coordination of business functions (legal, purchasing, finance)
- You identify risks early on and address risks in a timely manner
- In close collaboration with the CEO, you identify decision-making, reporting and escalation paths to effectively drive the project forward
- You ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines in the context of pre-clinical studies
- You are responsible for the quality, clarity and exhaustivity of project documentation including regulatory dossiers
- You are responsible for planning project communication
Qualifications And Experience
You have a minimum of 3 years of higher education in neuroscience (PhD)
- 3-5 y experience in drug discovery in the biotech/Pharma industry or in academic labs
- You should be technically accomplished and have strong Knowledge of roles of disciplines like neurosciences, animals experiment, pharmacology, culture cellular safety and cmc in non-clinical drug discovery process
- Some knowledge of regulatory guidelines for preclinical and IND application
- Goal-oriented, excellent communicator, work collaboratively
- Defines operational priorities and assigns ambitious and demanding objectives
- Able to lead, negotiate and solve problems, influence the quality of the deliverables
- Excellent organizational skills, with ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proficient with project management tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Location and type of contract
- Grenoble, France
Please Send your CV and cover letter to HR@theelement.fr in addition to this application on Linkedin.