You have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to participate in the development of a fast-growing biotechnology company? You want to promote life sciences technical services to chemists and biologists involved in the discovery of cancer drugs throughout Europe / North America?
So, you might be interested in the next mission we offer in our R&D team at Inovotion.
We are a biotech company (Contract Research Laboratory) implementing a unique approach to in vivo evaluation for anticancer drug discovery. Our cutting-edge proprietary technology based on new chick egg assays provides early analysis of candidate compounds before the classical preclinical stage. By eliminating low-value molecules early, we accelerate the drug discovery process and significantly reduces its costs. In our model, we can evaluate the efficacy and toxicity of potential anticancer treatments and validate their target.
Based on a proprietary technology initially invented in 2009, INOVOTION was created in 2014(as a business unit in a well reputed French University) and more than 450 studies. Our customers are public laboratories (universities and medical centers), biotech and pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Our main missions are to:
– Participate to find the best anticancer candidate treatment
– Detect the first in vivo toxicity effects of anticancer candidate compounds
– Improve the productivity of preclinical and discovery process by maximizing lead optimization phase
– Accelerate the overall drug discovery process to answer unmet medical needs in oncology.
We are hiring a PhD for our R&D laboratory with experience in animal model, drug discovery, and biomarkers. Experiences in live imaging is a plus.
– Preclinical studies and pharmaceutical development; animal models
– Drugs discovery
– Biomarker analysis
– Quantitative PCR (R&D development and routine protocol)
– Cell culture and Luciferase or other fluorescent in vivo reporting solutions
– Innovation skills
– Fluent in English (written & spoken)
– Good team spirit to ensure success.
– Customer orientation.
– Immune oncology (immune system, ADCs, ADCC, metabolic pathways) is a plus.
– In vivo imaging skills is a plus as well.
Our R&D team is closely associated to our business team to prepare customer studies (preparative meetings to quotation) and find the best proposal for their projects. You will validate data from the lab, write reports and participate to feedback meeting to customers.
Our scientific team brings a wealth of knowledge in oncology, target validation and toxicity and a close collaboration with our clients to always get a successful outcome.
Integrated to the R&D team, you will participate to any new additional developments in our in vivo model and the outcome analysis to improve data or analysis outcome to our customers.
Our in ovo model could be useful for other topics than anti-cancer drug development. To develop future market for the society, you will participate to develop future protocols to answer to specific projects (antibiotics, tox studies, cosmetology, …).
To apply, send resume to : email@example.com
Grenoble – Alpes Biopolis – 5 Av. du Grand Sablon 38700 La Tronche, France