Hemosquid is developing a range of medical devices to mechanically stop critical surgical haemorrhages within a few seconds, with no sequelae and no chemical or biological use. The main application is in obstetrics for the treatment of postpartum haemorrhage, the leading cause of maternal death in the world with more than 130,000 deaths per year. The other main applications are in cardiac surgery and paediatric ENT.
• Guerrero K., Porcu P., Blin D. An innovative technique of bleeding control with vacuum device. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2010
• Jarry J, Peycru T, Moreau Gaudry A, Porcu P, Perissat J, Blin D New concept and new surgical instrumentation to control haemorrhages in emergency surgery, e-mémoires of the National Academy of Surgery 2012
5 avenue du Grand Sablon
38700 La Tronche" - FRANCE
Date of creation : 2015
Number of employees : 2
FOLLOW US !
- UroMems Raises €16 Million to Advance Development of Electronic Artificial Urinary Sphincter (eAUS) for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- UroMems Appoints Medical Device Industry Leader Steffen Hovard to Board of Directors
- Commission postpones application of the Medical Devices Regulation to prioritise the fight against coronavirus
By clicking on "Subscribe", You agree to receive the MEDICALPS newsletter and offers every month.
You can easily unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link in each of our emails.
5, avenue du Grand Sablon
38700 La Tronche
Tel. +33 (0)4 76 54 95 63