SEMI is the global industry association serving the manufacturing supply chain for the micro- and nano-electronics industries, including:
- Semiconductors Photovoltaics (PV)
- High-Brightness LED Flat Panel Display (FPD)
- Micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS)
- Printed and flexible electronics
- Related micro- and nano-electronics
- The industries, companies, and people SEMI represents are the architects of the electronics revolution. SEMI members are responsible for the innovations and technologies that enable smarter, faster, more powerful, and more affordable electronic products and devices that bring the power of the digital age to more people every day.
For more than 40 years, SEMI has served its members and the industries it represents through programs, initiatives, and actions designed to advance business and market growth worldwide. SEMI supports its members through a global network of offices, activities, and events in every major electronics manufacturing region around the world.
23 avenue Doyen Louis Weil
38000 Grenoble - FRANCE
Date of creation : 2011
Number of employees : 3
+33 (0)4 56 59 30 55
FOLLOW US !
Subscribe to receive the newsletter
By clicking on "Subscribe", You agree to receive the MEDICALPS newsletter and offers every month.
You can easily unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link in each of our emails.
5, avenue du Grand Sablon
38700 La Tronche
Tel. +33 (0)4 76 54 95 63