SUBLIMED is the result of a two years R&D collaboration between the CEA (Atomic Energy Commission) and the Grenoble Teaching Hospital. The founding partners, Nicolas Karst and Simon Perraud for the CEA, Jean-Pierre Alibeu for Grenoble Teaching Hospital, joined by Benoît Roure as sales and marketing Director, designed a unique product, protected by 5 patents.
– Patient friendly: with SUBLIMED, the treatment of chronic pains by TENS enters in a new era. Miniaturized, thin and flexible, the SUBLIMED device is directly worn on the body and adapts itself perfectly to the morphology of each patient. Easily hidden under clothes, monitored wirelessly by smartphone, the SUBLIMED device discreetly supports the patient in daily activities and relieves pain in any circumstances.
– Multi-purpose: the SUBLIMED device was specially designed to offer more flexibility than the conventional products. The SUBLIMED device allows to stimulate all the body zones which can be targeted for a specific TENS treatment, and to choose the optimal positioning of the cutaneous electrodes whatever the morphology and the pathology of the patient.
– Connected: the SUBLIMED smartphone application collects, analyzes and synthesizes the patient data. Furthermore, during each consultation, the medical practitioner benefits from a simple and effective tool to fine-tune the diagnosis and personalize the treatment.
Today the SUBLIMED team consists of 5 people, with besides the founding partners, a Quality & Regulatory Affairs engineer (Alix Meunier).
SUBLIMED positions itself as an actor of Health proposing a complete therapeutic solution, first to improve the TENS therapy compliance by patients, and second to enable doctors to optimize and personalize treatments based on data collected and modelled by the smartphone apps.
9 rue du rocher de Lorzier
38430 Moirans - FRANCE
Date of creation : 2015
Number of employees : 2
+33 (0)6 86 65 59 51
+33 (0)6 04 45 59 44
FOLLOW US !
- BIOTEM implements new industrial unit dedicated to development and production of immunoassays
- As SYNTHELIS and PEACCEL have signed a strategic partnership to offer their clients a one-stop shop combining Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cell-Free lead expression for accelerated drug discovery
- Microlight 3D releases new range of resins for 3D microprinting
Subscribe to receive the newsletter
By clicking on "Subscribe", You agree to receive the MEDICALPS newsletter and offers every month.
You can easily unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link in each of our emails.
5, avenue du Grand Sablon
38700 La Tronche
Tel. +33 (0)4 76 54 95 63