The speciality of “Systems and Microsystems for Physics and Biotechnologies” gives you a broad theoretical knowledge in physics, biology and physiology and an important practical know-how in engineering science. It allows you to develop innovative techniques for biology and medicine, especially in medical imaging and in nano-biotechnology.
- Medical imaging and therapy
- In vitro diagnostic – Lab on chip
- Implantable materials
- Implantable devices
- Computer and robotics for medicine
- Academic and applied research
- Production, quality control
Imaging and therapy in hospitals
INSTITUT POLYTECHNIQUE DE GRENOBLE
46 avenue Félix Viallet
38031 Grenoble Cedex 1 - FRANCE
+33 (0)4 56 52 93 11
FOLLOW US !
- UroMems Raises €16 Million to Advance Development of Electronic Artificial Urinary Sphincter (eAUS) for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- UroMems Appoints Medical Device Industry Leader Steffen Hovard to Board of Directors
- Commission postpones application of the Medical Devices Regulation to prioritise the fight against coronavirus
By clicking on "Subscribe", You agree to receive the MEDICALPS newsletter and offers every month.
You can easily unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link in each of our emails.
5, avenue du Grand Sablon
38700 La Tronche
Tel. +33 (0)4 76 54 95 63