Located in Grenoble-Alpes University Hospital, the Clinical Investigation Center in Innovative Technology (CIC-IT) is specialized in Computer Assisted in Medical Interventions.
It aims to coordinate, contribute to or support industrial, clinician or research partners for:
- response to national or European call
- setting pre-clinical trials with prototypes
- performing clinical evaluations
It is part of the national network of 8 CIC-IT (www.cic-it.org)
CHU GRENOBLE ALPES
Rond-Point de la Croix de Vie
38700 LA TRONCHE - FRANCE
Date of creation : 2008
Number of employees : 20
FOLLOW US !
- UroMems Raises €16 Million to Advance Development of Electronic Artificial Urinary Sphincter (eAUS) for Stress Urinary Incontinence
- UroMems Appoints Medical Device Industry Leader Steffen Hovard to Board of Directors
- Commission postpones application of the Medical Devices Regulation to prioritise the fight against coronavirus
By clicking on "Subscribe", You agree to receive the MEDICALPS newsletter and offers every month.
You can easily unsubscribe at any time via the unsubscribe link in each of our emails.
5, avenue du Grand Sablon
38700 La Tronche
Tel. +33 (0)4 76 54 95 63